ONE, TWO… WE’LL MAKE IT EASY FOR YOU!
- On Site Consultation with Project Manager to determine your needs.
- We’ll provide you with options for your project.
- You Accept the Quote by Signing and providing the Deposit.
- You sign the Permit Forms, and we plan the scope of work.
- You call City Gas to request a meter if you don’t have one.
- Plans are drawn up by our team of licensed experts.
- We submit the documents to the City and wait for their review to permit.
- Permits, when ready are picked up and we Schedule a start date.
- Permits are placed on site and the work begins.
- Work begins by Trenching (if going underground).
- Poly pipe is laid in the Trench or Galvanized piping is attached to the wall.
- Valves, Regulators, are Installed as necessary in your project.
- Rough Inspection is called in and Pressure Test is performed.
- The Trench is covered after rough inspection is passed.
- All final connections are made.
- Final Inspection is called to complete the project.
… SO SIMPLE, AND YOU’VE GOT GAS!
CALL US TODAY FOR A FREE IN-HOME CONSULTATION FOR YOUR PROJECT AT
305-256-0241 AND LET FLORIDA POWER HOUSE DO IT ALL FOR YOU!