WE TAKE THE MYSTERY OUT OF AN UNDERGROUND TANK INSTALL!
FLORIDA POWER HOUSE IS EXPERIENCED AND READY TO HANDLE IT ALL FOR YOU!
AS EASY AS 1, 2, 3….
- Onsite Survey with our Consultant to determine your needs
- We’ll provide you with Options and quote a price for each scenario
- You Accept the Quote by signing and providing the Deposit to begin
- Permit documents are signed to be presented at the City
- You will provide us with a current Site Survey, otherwise one will be requested for you, at cost. (If also installing a generator, 2 Elevation Certificates will be required)
- Once we have these documents, your plans are drawn by our gas masters and engineers as needed.
- Plans are taken to the City or Municipality where the job will be performed- Fees are paid.
- When plans are Approved and Permit is granted, the documents are placed on-site to begin.
- All utilities are alerted and clearance to dig is obtained – The area is marked for excavation.
- Work will begin at the site – Heavy Equipment will Excavate the hole to fit the tank and Trench for piping.
- A concrete slab will be provided to rest and anchor the tank upon for Counter Buoyancy.
- The Underground Gas Tank will be delivered and set in place by a crane and strapped to the slab. Anodes will be provided to avoid rusting of the underground tank.
- If installing an Above Ground Tank, then no digging will be involved and tanks are placed on slabs and secured in a location that is in compliance with code.
- Piping and connections work will be completed; valves, regulators, & UG pipe run to each appliance.
- A Rough Inspection & Pressure Test will be done by the City to assure all is kept to code.
- The Tank will be covered with Clean Fill & only the Tank Dome will remain visible & accessible to gas fill.
- Final connections will be made to all gas appliances in the home
- The tank will be filled with Gas and the drop test performed.
- Final inspection will be called to complete the installation.
“You DON’T HAVE TO WORRY about dealing with MULTIPLE CONTRACTORS,or understanding Tedious Codes & Regulations…
We’ll do it all for you ! “
Call Florida Power House (305) 256-0241 #3 and Say… “I need a Free On-Site Consultation!”